Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neg me into oblivion, but I’m worried about Toledo next week.

- We’re going to their house.
- it’s going to be the biggest game of the season for them, maybe in program history.
- they have a bye week to prepare.

You should be worried about anyone

Advertisement
Neg me into oblivion, but I’m worried about Toledo next week.

- We’re going to their house.
- it’s going to be the biggest game of the season for them, maybe in program history.
- they have a bye week to prepare.
You only worried about Toledo????

NKOSI nuthugger are happy with him throwing TD vs savannah st but don't look at his INT into triple coverage LMAO

dude looks like a typical 7 vs 7 QB. no control of the offense and cant read a defense.

Advertisement
Ok time for Weldon.

giphy.gif

idk what you all are talking about with "bad read" or "bad throw"...he put the ball in the only place the receiver could catch it. In the red zone...thats a good decision and ultimately a good throw.

Advertisement
NKOSI nuthugger are happy with him throwing TD vs savannah st but don't look at his INT into triple coverage LMAO

dude looks like a typical 7 vs 7 QB. no control of the offense and cant read a defense.

He's not starting next week

Butch didn’t have as many scholarships missing in year five. Went 9-4.

Took 6 years to have a good season. 7 years after a title. Richt came in 15 years after a title

Pete Carroll came in 20+ years removed from a title and won a BCS game his second season.

Just stop.

You still havent justified the hiring of a coach that UGA kicked to the curb. Do you believe we shouldnt expect to be as good as UGA? Bc thats what the admin signalled by hiring their trash.

??????? He’s way better then Rosier. It’s not even close tbh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back