Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those throws to Cager the td and the first goal strike were elite by Perry

I think you can see that Perry might have first game jitters but he is an accurate qb. I wish Richt would have called some deep routes to see his arm (he might have, TV cut out for awhile)

Advertisement
It's true. The school doesn't pay in accordance to fan expectations. Kentucky's coach is getting $3.5Mill and they don't even expect to win their division!

Richt is the 23rd highest paid coach and our fans act like he’s overpaid when we finish 13th in the National polls

Perry has the talent. Gotta play your talent & work to their strengths until they figure it out. No more of that upperclassmen BS
Perry in a fast-break O. Deadly.

Offense just moves better with him. He adds an entire new dimension and that's with Richt not even calling QB run plays for him.

Advertisement
The problem is not ESPN, it's your ISP or network. Have had 100% of the game on FIOS. Could be your ISP is throttling, which they can do with the repeal of net neutrality.

It's def ESPN. I have ATT gigabit fiber, literally every other stream is working except for that one. Could be a regional or server thing, but it's crapping out for a lot of us at the same time.

Advertisement
Richt is the 23rd highest paid coach and our fans act like he’s overpaid when we finish 13th in the National polls

Ok lets not get carried away. Richt is a joke, and had no business being hired here whatsoever. No defense for hiring UGA’s castaway.

However, Miami has proven with its last four coaching hires that it is not interested in competing nationally anymore.

We havent hired a coach worthy of this program since 1995. Its not by mistake, the BOT just doesnt want this to be a football school anymore.

Advertisement
Jesus that was awful stuff from quarterman. That guy hasn’t shown a lick of improvement since his freshman year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back