Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nice & easy throw. Rosier has guys by themselves & throws it like a ******* ******. Perry is the better QB. Richt is a ******* idiot.

The problem is not ESPN, it's your ISP or network. Have had 100% of the game on FIOS. Could be your ISP is throttling, which they can do with the repeal of net neutrality.

Now is time for Weldon. Rest of the 3rd and 1st series in the 4th

Advertisement
My feed ran almost the whole first half. No issues. Now it won’t connect on the cpu. Watched another tow minutes on my phone then same. Running out of ******* devices. Wtf. Anyone else or just a select few? I’m in Chicago.

REBOOT!!

Jesus **** I just saw a water boy spray water into rosiers mouth .. mf you haven’t played in an hour drink your own water

Advertisement
Perry has the talent. Gotta play your talent & work to their strengths until they figure it out. No more of that upperclassmen BS

Advertisement
My feed ran almost the whole first half. No issues. Now it won’t connect on the cpu. Watched another tow minutes on my phone then same. Running out of ******* devices. Wtf. Anyone else or just a select few? I’m in Chicago.

Having the same issues

In all honesty I’m happing baxa is booming then on kick off compared to noodle **** leg badgley

Advertisement
??? I want to see Weldon too, but you think Perry hasn't impressed? What are you looking for exactly?
Well I stepped out of the room for the Brevin TD, but he threw a duck to Langham and the throw to Cager wasn't much better.

40 guys on Savannah State were academically ineligible?!?!?! Holy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back