Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Travis homer running with no vision this game my god...

Look, Ms. Diaz, I know you want to defend your husband. I think you posted an another thread that LSU converted 3 of 16 on 3rd down. It's a meaningless stat without context. Matters when we gave up the 3rd down. 16 3rd downs is 4 per quarter. So let's say the defense gave up those 3 third downs in the first half and LSU scored TDs on those drives. That is 8 3rd downs in the first half, giving up 3. 3/8= 37.5% completion. Then LSU pulls it's first string O and Miami keeps them from picking up another third down for the rest of the game. The stat sheet says 3 out 16- people celebrate the stats. Check the scoreboard for actual performance. Doesn't matter if LSU had the ball on the 50 each drive- they have a garbage qb. We should not have given up 28 points in the first half.
Listen ****stick I spend the entire ******* week ****ting on that man but I’m not going to blame for **** thats out his control to make you feel all giddy on the inside. Its not my fault you don’t know your **** from your ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a revelation but need to post this to vent. Our offensive line is worthless and weak. Need to go out of state to get some big farmer boys that love a good fight.

Where i live, in Kansas city, there's abunch if hungry big hogmollies.... Kansas (esp. STA sister school in the burbs....). Ray-Pec, Lee's Summit, etc. Missouri and the rest of the Midwest (and tx) has those linemen with that dog in em. I know, I live out here. Need to recruit the Midwest for a few OL and DL prospects. It won't hurt.

And this is white imiss coach Kool, he found gems in tree KC Area (Shane Ray and Aldon smith to name a few, Smith is a good kid just a product of his enfoirnment unfortunately)
I'm hoping that Jess is as good as advertised. He helped make Adrian Clayborn relevant again. So im not out on him, yet. But, he better do his job like it matters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
************ why couldnt it black out with rosier. I WANTED TO SPECIFICALLY WATCH THE YOUNG QBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me and you must have different definitions of dimes....

He put it where both receivers could get to it. 2nd one didn't need as much lead, but relative to Rosier, those were dimes.

The one thing you can't say is that the Miami admin pinched pennies and ended up with Richt. He is getting PAID. Richt hired the staff. Richt at least had something resembling success (SEC East), the retread coaches he hired at OL and DC were total failures at other stops as well.

4 mil for a HC in 2018 is nothing special, in fact its less than what the majority of the top 25 get paid Im sure.

And the staff is paid garbage. We could have had Arranda, but we were cheap so we settled with Spanish Dorito. We dont even EMPLOY an OC. So Richts 4 million is split among HC and coordinator money. Its a joke.

Our recruiting budget is a joke.

The admin and BOT continue to run this program like an afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back