Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better see some young guns on the O Line come the second half. And Weldon along with Williams better get reps

Advertisement
Scaife and Reed need to be in the game. Donaldson also needs to be put a guard and if he cant cut it there... then he needs to ride the pine with knowles and feagle

No rhythm to this offense. Love Perry's urgency. Its his first game u muthafckaz. Cager still can't block for shizt. Jahsorry Jones should never play a down again. Brevin is that dude. One arm slammed a cb.

Advertisement
Put it this way - we are comparing a redshirt Freshman to a fifth year senior and it’s pretty **** close to a push.

That’s all I need to know. Sit Rosier and play the future.

His TD pass was spot on. Some jitters, expected for first game no? Let's see how he does second half. If he's a gamer no more jitters
No I agree I said earlier in a separate post I’m chalking it up to jitters. I want to see him take off and run a couple times. He could have on the short pass to Jordan which he lined in there. Looks like a **** of an athlete tho and I’m excited to see his deep balls.

Advertisement
You mean after a Rozzier pick and 2 field goals after drives that equated to 20 yards of offense?

Look, Ms. Diaz, I know you want to defend your husband. I think you posted an another thread that LSU converted 3 of 16 on 3rd down. It's a meaningless stat without context. Matters when we gave up the 3rd down. 16 3rd downs is 4 per quarter. So let's say the defense gave up those 3 third downs in the first half and LSU scored TDs on those drives. That is 8 3rd downs in the first half, giving up 3. 3/8= 37.5% completion. Then LSU pulls it's first string O and Miami keeps them from picking up another third down for the rest of the game. The stat sheet says 3 out 16- people celebrate the stats. Check the scoreboard for actual performance. Doesn't matter if LSU had the ball on the 50 each drive- they have a garbage qb. We should not have given up 28 points in the first half.

Advertisement
Same results as the previous two bad staffs.

When you pinch pennies on your program ans hire retread corches this is what you get. Mickey mouse operation.

The BOT and Admin should be ashamed of themselves for STILL running the program like this.

Richt needed every advantage possible to win the SEC EAST a few times. What exactky did this school think was going to happen when you hired that guy AND continued to spend like we are a Mountain west conference team?

Holy nuts, anyone just see The. Higgins TD for Clemson?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back