Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see knowles get blasted by that WR? He needs to ride the pine. Period. Hall needs to be in.

OL.... jesus we are god awful

D... still no gap integrity

Feagles.... You had your shot, but its time to ride the pine

Advertisement
Our oline is complete trash. How are they not dominating this small *** dline

Anyone see knowles get blasted by that WR? He needs to ride the pine. Period.

That guy was like 5’2 130 that ran him over

This is maybe a 7 win team. Shocked at how bad they are. Horrific OL recruiting ****ed us, among many other things.

Advertisement
Anyone see knowles get blasted by that WR? He needs to ride the pine. Period. Hall needs to be in.

Feagles 32 yard punt 🤣🤣

Needs to take some heat off his throw and he had a few opportunities to take off and run but didn’t.

His TD pass was spot on. Some jitters, expected for first game no? Let's see how he does second half. If he's a gamer no more jitters

As much as listening to these announcers sucks that analyst is spot the fck on about our OLine.

We suck.we should be pushing these little people ( didn’t want to say midgets) all over the place and these pussies we have are getting stood straight the fck up.Not sure if Searels is any better than the last guy we had here but if we don’t get better players and better coaching on the OLine us thinking about playing for a NC even with a GREAT QB is a pipe dream.

Advertisement
Not a revelation but need to post this to vent. Our offensive line is worthless and weak. Need to go out of state to get some big farmer boys that love a good fight.

Knowles is gavbage can’t believe he got an offer from us

Advertisement
My frat and fellow Cane fan just texted me "Richt leaves UGA and they immediately become a power house in 2 seasons and are dominating a ranked opponent on the road. He comes to Miami and we're struggling against SST." lol.
You and your friend have pretty much ignored the last 15 years of Miami football then. Richt has had more success with Miami in 2 years then we've had since Butch Davis.

Guy has played 3-4 drives and the mouth breathers on this board are writing him off as a bust.

Advertisement
This is maybe a 7 win team. Shocked at how bad they are. Horrific OL recruiting ****ed us, among many other things.
Not really a debbie downer, but this is how I'm feeling. 7-8 wins, we are not good enough in key areas like QB play, oline play, special teams. There needs to be staff changes and there needs to be some serious recruiting done for this class.

Not really that good....
He’s looked exactly how Richt was describing his development..they put him after a TO with ball in the red zone. Threw a nice slant to cager for a TD was nothing special but still good ball. Rosier had the two nicest balls of the night. But I think 5 is gonna get the nod in the 2nd half.

Perry is fine. I prefer him to Rosier just to get him some time for the future. Feagles is a joke. They could put a dude off the intramural fields who can punt that well. The O line is in for a long year. Every opposing coach is going to bring pressure cause they know we can't stop them at the point of attack.

If you think Perry is worse than rosier you’re ******* blind .. he had the yiffs the first couple throws but threw a laser for a td as opposed to Malik who severely under threw a 6 6 te

I missed the first quarter. How did we get 3 TDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back