Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to see Williams. Still think he’s the best QB on the team even as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Hopefully we will get to see Weldon and JW cause I’m not sure NP is the answer from that small bit of evidence.He needs a lot of work on touch cause he tries to kill every WR with every pass.And he should have run on the pass he threw to Brevin.Could have picked up 15-20 yds.

But overall I think the youngsters are doing great.WE JUST NEED TO FIND A QB WE CAN COUNT ON TO BE CONSISTENT.

perry is "ok"

his first throw was off, jitters and he hasn't been rollin with the 1s much so timing

he had a low throw that should have been caught

everything else is spot on

but you people in here like "he's a younger rosier" stfu

Advertisement
Perry is in control of the offense, just look at the distribution of the ball. Let him get used to game situations and we're fine.

Advertisement
Oline will continue to suck when you got ppl like Mahoney. Above the line is offers
CE9C033A-B3CA-4A03-8853-3DC16A33E380.jpeg

Perry throws a much nicer football than Rosier, but does not look to me to have that natural command of the game that you see in some younger players. I hope he gets 2 more drives so we can see some more.

Advertisement
This O-line is terrible. Searels is robbing us blind.

2.4 yards per carry against Savannah State.

Dudes talkin about perry has looked bad are blind. Its clear richt is calling a lot of short passes to protect the qbs. Perry aint a dink and dunk type qb.

FYI they just called trevon grimes...Trevor Grimes

Advertisement
My frat and fellow Cane fan just texted me "Richt leaves UGA and they immediately become a power house in 2 seasons and are dominating a ranked opponent on the road. He comes to Miami and we're struggling against SST." lol.

Rosier played like *** against a HS team and stayed in for pretty much 2 quarters.

One good throw to a wide open JT4
Thanks, would have expected Perry to go in at the start of the second. Caught him at the end of the half

Perry was ok but our OL is very bad and our punter is worse. Hope to see more of Perry and a lot of Weldon in the 2nd half. Is it my imagination or has Homer regressed some from last year, doesn't seem to be as explosive and is easier to bring down. Dallas is our RB1. Want to see Lingard too.
We should switch punters with Savanna St. Their punter is way better than ours.

If you're a good team or a team that wants to be - at least - a New Years 6 team ... you throttle teams like Savannah State.

Yeah, Miami is up 28-0. The defense is dominating. But the offense looks like ****. OL should be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back