Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What an awful performance so far. O line get rolled, Perry doesn’t look that good against this brutal defense, Feagles still sucks, and the run game isn’t good either which goes with the o line being awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What an awful performance so far. O line get rolled, Perry doesn’t look that good against this brutal defense, Feagles still sucks, and the run game isn’t good either which goes with the o line being awful.
What has perry done that's bad?

This team isn’t good

Fans can't see the obvious. As bad as Rosier is, he isn't responsible for the blocking. Richt
And when did that happen? lol

They averaged 5.8 yards a catch

Outside of one run that averaged 2.5 a carry and 3.8 with it

They were 5-16 on pass over 5 yards

Where were these defenders that weren’t around the football?

Probably around the time it was 27-3.

People should look at Sits' performance today to see the risks of an unproven starter at QB. You wear the cleanest shirt in the drawer.

Advertisement
I'd like to see every QB play tonight but if Perry beat anyone on the bench, I don't foresee us seeing Weldon or Williams.

Advertisement
Perry was ok but our OL is very bad and our punter is worse. Hope to see more of Perry and a lot of Weldon in the 2nd half. Is it my imagination or has Homer regressed some from last year, doesn't seem to be as explosive and is easier to bring down. Dallas is our RB1. Want to see Lingard too.

Fans can't see the obvious. As bad as Rosier is, he isn't responsible for the blocking. Richt

Probably around the time it was 27-3.
You mean after a Rozzier pick 6 and 2 field goals after drives that equated to 20 yards of offense combined?

Do you actually watch football or do you just like talking ****?

KNOWLES SUCKS
1536449800260.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back