Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Perry doesn't seem like the answer. At least not right now. Imagine if he tried to do this out against LSU

Btw Scott"now that's an OC" Frost is going to lose to Colorado at home.

Point being?

His team put up 565 yards with a true freshman QB and leftovers from a poor staff before who went 4-8 last year. 565....with a walk-on getting the last 9 passes because Martinez got hurt.

He lost bc of turnovers and a bad defense, a D that ranked 101st last season and has been terrible against the pass for a while. My only comment about him was how good an OC he is. He's amazing. His defensive staff at UCF wasn't good (94th) and the players he inherited on D at Nebraska aren't good either.

Lol at all you wanting Perry as the starter he would get killed vs any legit ACC defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How are we supposed to find anything out about Kosi with this playcalling bro

Advertisement
LOL @ you plebs making fun of perry while his offensive line gets shoved back into his face every down

he's been fine

Gotta be thinking N'kosi gets at least 1 more drive, then Cade for 2+, then Williams at the very end

Its funny because you were one of the nitwits following me around downvoting when I called Richt and Roiser out for their **** over the summer.

Don’t confuse my downvotes with what I say. I generally just downvote you because you’re obnoxious, not because I like Rosier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back