Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, you're the man. Like I said, I'm not here to spend my time arguing how terrible Malik is, or how big of a baller you are.

It's a fact that he's ***, and the idea that you're defending him as he has a "good throw" against Savannah State, tells me all I need to know.
The fact that you consistently have to tell us how much you hate him tells me everything I need to know about you as well. Is he good no, did he make a good throw yes. Deal with it and move on.

Advertisement
Best looking extra point so far lol. I want Perry to take off with one or launch one deep. I’ll chalk that first series up to nerves but he settled down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt is a fraud. Three years and no QB.
LOL. Actually we have 2 good ones but one is a red shirt freshmen and the other is redshirting this year. Perry will be really good but Rosier can be soo good at times it puts the coaches in a odd spot. I dont envy them. Rosier has looked amazing tonight but of coarse it is Savanhah St.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry with a very nice touchdown pass. Right on time and in stride. The most important thing I saw was that Perry communicated with Cager pre-snap on what they both saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back