Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
But hey enjoy us whopping these guys, and in tonight presser a ten minute diatribe about "how important it was" to get Malik rolling, and Rocht will tell you at least twice about how "he played well coming off the adversity". ******* spare me.

I told you ****ers what MR was doing , he knew 12 woukd ball against a hs team

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Rick: "Rosier was throwing darts today. Showing pinpoint accuracy. There is no qb controversy."

Advertisement
Got to give it to Rosier it was a good throw, no pressure, but regardless if I'm going to call him out when he sucks I'll do it the 1 or 2 times he does good

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Been seeing Thomas make these plays since freshman year at East St Louis. God **** the kicker makes me nervous so frickin erratic but has a leg tho. Sound familiar anyone?

Advertisement
That was all JT

Did you see the wobble on that ball
I’m convinced all the people that post and complain never actually go to games lol. I dislike Malik just like the rest of the fan base but my god some of ya have female tendencies. He could destroy FSU and have a great game and you’ll still find something to complain about. He played like *** the last 4 games we ALL know that, but if they dude makes a god **** good throw Jesus give him that.

If Malik wanted good job points he should be the one playing in the 4th quarter with our 3rd string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back