Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't even take the top off of Savannah State's defense. Instead going with the ground n pound and screen game.

Rosier playing well enough to stay in the game, but not good enough to be taken out. Smart play by him. Bout the only thing smart hes doing right now

Advertisement
If rosier comes out next drive it’ll tell you everything you need to know about this season

We have some of the most dynamic receivers in the country and can’t get them the ball

Advertisement
Oh yeah Malik just "silenced the boo birds". Gtfoh. Only SEC fans are fooled by FCS stat padding.

Advertisement
Ugh... Rosier putting up stats. 2 TDs.. Richt will spin it into Rosier playing like a Heisman candidate.

I'm just tryna see Perry and Weldon already. At this pace no way Williams sees the field. We look this bland vs SSU.. FIu and Toledo starting to scare me.

Advertisement
We have some of the most dynamic receivers in the country and can’t get them the ball

Its funny because you were one of the nitwits following me around downvoting when I called Richt and Roiser out for their **** over the summer.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back