Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idiot announcer said that will silence the boobirds temporarily. Get out of here dude cuz he scored against Savannah State. That td just made us fans hate him more lol.

Just a reminder that UGA is absolutely destroying a ranked USCe in the ***** house.

While we are struggling vs a team al golden beat 77-7.
Don’t need anymore GA reminders, thanks but no thanks.

Advertisement
Has mark pope played at all this season? I was surprised to see Wiggins last week and no Pope

Rosier doesn't have it. He's staring down these easy completions. Those will be picks against better competition.

I'm ready to see what the young guys can do.

Lol I'm with u man. Smh.. I just don't see why Malik should play anymorr than this. He got what? Three series & a quarter? Let's make the move.

At this point I don't care if Jon Richt replaces Malik (I cant bring myself to call him Row-sure). Its not like Jon is doing anything else anyway!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a glorified scrimmage. And after last week, we should treat it at such. Fundamentals.

I really can't understand this. Richt had THE PERFECT oppertunity to use a new QB. YOu couldn't have set the schedule up any better if you could personally build the schedule. SS, FIU, Toledo. Let Kosi play 3 straight full games to get ready for ACC play. Instead we are wasting this game on Rosier. The whol 1st quarter is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back