Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro our younger players just balled out compared to our seniors and juniors .. it is savanah but facts are facts
facts also are..it’s a blowout..whatever Savannah sts beat punch was..we took it in the 1st half..after that it’s a wash. Our young skill kids flashed..who gets the game ball tho??

We have so many weapons. Just give me a QB who can dink and dunk and get the ball to the play makers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see why they say Jarren has the best natural talent. Kid has a great arm. Jeff Thomas should be the pr the rest of the year. The monster is a two headed one and it’s our TEs. Lingard and burns look like the future. Nesta should be in the game next to Willis. And miller and nesta will be a problem next year.
I saw Miller get pushed a couple times, but then I saw him blow stuff up a couple times as well. That is going to be a destructive combo soon.

Advertisement
No exclamation point on my statement means I'm calm. Obviously i know it's just Savannah st. however, the talent and energy from the underclassmen is undeniable. Rosier made these guys look half decent for the first part of the first half
rosier made them look decent eh..not the fact our oline played like trash..we was up 21-0 when malik left

Guys, I'm so happy that we played the full roster tonight. LL and Jaren Williams have so much potential. I hope wwe see them again in the next two games!

Y’all FSU ABOUT TO TAKE THIS L..Dent bouta commit..hope he in the locker room and the staff puts the game on 😬😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back