Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Richt keeping Rosier for most of the game because he's gonna have a good performance against a terrible team. **** I like Richt, but his insistence on this terrible QB and his playcalling are making me very weary.

I think we’ve been mistaken. Richt told Rosier he’d never play for him, benched him while 10-0, and has been begging for somebody to take his job. He’s just not going to give it to the young pups. Perry was suspended last week. Tonight he’ll have a chance to make his case

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
u cant lose to LSU and think the stadium will be full, that **** is not happening

For the love of God, please don't break out the turnover chain today. Would be like a 37 year old dude who works at McDonald's renting a Ferrari for his 20 year high school reunion.

For the love of God, please don't break out the turnover chain today. Would be like a 37 year old dude who works at McDonald's renting a Ferrari for his 20 year high school reunion.

It would be like Lebron celebrating after dunking on a 5'2 handicap kid.

Advertisement
I remember saying if we lost to LSU the Stadium would be empty. Miami fans are going to be Miami fans. Dudes were talking about being heard and booing if Rosier start.. I said they won't even be there to boo.

Advertisement
Smh what a joke the ppl down there. That crowd looks pathetic. This team still has a lot to play for and this is how y’all show up?

Ridiculous

Has Richt and co been mispronouncing Rosiers name all last year or does every announcer pronounce it wrong? The announcers all pronounce it the exact same way.

looks empty af on TV except for the student section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back