Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Guys, don't jinks the FSU loss. Let it play. NO JINX!!

Talent is here from top to bottom but bottom talent may be superior to top talent. That is not necessarily a bad thing if fans are patient.

Advertisement
WTF? These mods lock the board now on game day? I can't even post live tears of the gaytards bc of this weak shît. You'd think this is gheybait. People expect tears in real time, even if I'm in the DR.

And Kentucky just went ahead of Florida. Samford extend their lead to 16-7 over FSU. Could the night get any better?

Advertisement
rosier made them look decent eh..not the fact our oline played like trash..we was up 21-0 when malik left
homer fumble wasnt him but he went 3 and out on the next drive against Savannah state. Fine throw in the other crap seniors like Jones and Mahoney. Still proves my original point of playing the talent from the underclassmen. Or keep playing them if you like and continue pretending every d coordinator in college football hasn't figured them out

homer fumble wasnt him but he went 3 and out on the next drive against Savannah state. Fine throw in the other crap seniors like Jones and Mahoney. Still proves my original point of playing the talent from the underclassmen. Or keep playing them if you like and continue pretending every d coordinator in college football hasn't figured them out
Ok

Advertisement
LOL. Actually we have 2 good ones but one is a red shirt freshmen and the other is redshirting this year. Perry will be really good but Rosier can be soo good at times it puts the coaches in a odd spot. I dont envy them. Rosier has looked amazing tonight but of coarse it is Savanhah St.
Amazing? Hardly. He had 1 exceptional throw where he hit Thomas on the deep post for a touchdown. He had a bunch of easy confidence building throws. You must have been in the kitchen or bathroom during the 1st two drive where Rosier got booed by the fans when he missed on some easy throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back