Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Miami make today a great end to the season and announce Richt is relieved of his OC duties right in the on the field post game interview

It would be against NCAA rules to announce that we plan to outbid the market for David Yost. Utah State still has a game left. :eagerness:

Advertisement
hunter_200.jpg

For Pittsburgh

Oregon actually had some pretty good OL. OL wasn't the problem. Helfrich's DC retired, Kelly never recruited a QB, Helfrich found a 3 star named Herbert to be his new QB, but got fired before he had a chance to develop Herbert.
I’m saying..WE NEED TO fix this oline..all these hypethetical hires lol..fact is If we get a new coach they bring their own staff with them..now if you saying bring Helfrich on the offensive side of the ball ok

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m saying..WE NEED TO..all these hypethetical hires lol..fact is If we get a new coach they bring their own staff with them..now if you saying bring Helfrich on the offensive side of the ball ok

Helfrich is an NFL OC why would he come here as an OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
All that would have happened is that we would have been the abused by Clemson in the ACCCG again and beaten by Pedo State or OSU AGAIN in a New Year’s Six Bowl by a coach who isn’t fooled by Richt’s BS.

This staff needs a MAJOR influx of talent before NSD. Top Recruits won’t be fooled by CMR’s Dog and Pony Show (Paradise Camp, etc.). They want results and on field performance.

No OC, no Natty. Even Saban knows that.

maybe that would have happened. but we have enough talent to be 10-1. we have enough talent to beat Clemson, hey i'm an optimist . Our problems are clearly coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back