Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year we might just struggle on D and be much better on O..y’all make sure we keep this same positive Manny energy too

Advertisement
Michael Jackson is one of the best cbs to ever play at Miami... all the Richt haters tried to down play his talent level.

Advertisement
We have other ******* rb, sit Cam'ron down as a punishment and put somebody in, it's not that hard. Same things goes for receivers who dropped the ball and get get separation.

I agree in principle. But then Homer would have been benched already too. And we'd be out of WR at this point if we benched people for drops and lack of separation. Thomas, Richards, and Jordan aren't coming through that door.

i dont understand rotating out the hot hand...BUT.......ITS OUR OFFENSIVE COACHING STAFF AND OUR BIG TIME OC THOMAS BROWN

Because they aren't trying to win the game nor do they care if they win the game. They want tape on all these players and want to give players time.

Rumors out there that there are heavy issues in the locker room among the young players and the very next week, the young players are out in full force. Yeah, I see you. The laughable part is, all of the young players have looked like booty here n there (this isn't even toward Cam Davis, who I love). The "divided" wide receiver room is filled with a bunch of mopes that drop footballs left n right. The potentially disgruntled freshman QB can't get on the field when the redshirt freshman quarterback is completing TWENTY TWO PERCENT of his passes.

Lots of trash on this team right now.

i dont understand rotating out the hot hand...BUT.......ITS OUR OFFENSIVE COACHING STAFF AND OUR BIG TIME OC THOMAS BROWN
Brown is a scapegoat. Richt is the CEO. That’s when he needs to step in and say PUT HOMER IN

Advertisement
The entire offensive staff and special teams staff should be shown the door (including HC???...LOL) but the entire defensive staff should be given a raise!!!! It’s a shame that we wasted a top defense this year!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give Manny what ever he wants to keep him here another year!
Yes and no.

I feel like our defence is a flat track bully.

Against teams like Pitt (how they've won the Coastal is beyond me), he'll **** them up. He doesn't have an answer for the talented teams that run misdirection though. He's a good coach, not a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back