Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did the NCAA pass a rule that we're not allowed to throw the ball between the hash marks?

I musta missed that one.
Well when you have WR’s who can’t catch for **** then it’s hard to throw it to anyone

Advertisement
What else do you expect from a bum! He wants to transfer I'll help him pack.. ******* bum! Then he will be online *****ing and moaning the next two weeks. Luckily we will go a pedestrian bowl game. Thank you and then this misery of a season will be over.

Advertisement
Real talk: the play calling is trash, we all know this, but N'Kosi ain't the guy to lead us. He's had some nice spurts, but so did Malik Rosier last year when we pulled out some dramatic results. The only way this team gets out of this rut is with a new OC and Jarren Williams proving he can be the dude many of us think he can. I'm done with Perry, a real QB doesn't consistently throw it 5 yards too far down the field.

CMR needs to give Williams a shot. And Ezzard.. Only WR not on the field yet Cannot be worse than Harley

Perry has certainly had dropped balls today, but he' throwing the ball like he's blindfolded. At least he's not going to be intercepted because when you throw the ball the places he's throwing it nobody's gonna catch it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry slightly underthrew Harley on that second down. Harley has to slow down and it allowed the defender to come back and make a play. Got to let Harley run under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back