Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard Richt on the radio speak 2 weeks ago and he stated with so much excitement that it was an added wrinkle to the ofense...(the game we had Jeff thomas go in motion) ..it was at that moment i knew this guy really doesnt have it. It was almost like an earth shattering thing for him and it was a simple *** motion...
Remember when he discovered quick slants in the UVA game and that's all we ran for 90% of our passing plays? It takes Slow Richt ages to do the obvious and then he goes to the well so much that he spoils it.

The worst Miami OC in my lifetime.

Advertisement
I see how Cager couldn’t reach for that pass it was above his stomach

Advertisement
Did the NCAA pass a rule that we're not allowed to throw the ball between the hash marks?

I musta missed that one.

Advertisement
Real talk: the play calling is trash, we all know this, but N'Kosi ain't the guy to lead us. He's had some nice spurts, but so did Malik Rosier last year when we pulled out some dramatic results. The only way this team gets out of this rut is with a new OC and Jarren Williams proving he can be the dude many of us think he can. I'm done with Perry, a real QB doesn't consistently throw it 5 yards too far down the field.

Advertisement
i heard Richt on the radio speak 2 weeks ago and he stated with so much excitement that it was an added wrinkle to the ofense...(the game we had Jeff thomas go in motion) ..it was at that moment i knew this guy really doesnt have it. It was almost like an earth shattering thing for him and it was a simple *** motion...
If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. I mean, geez.

Advertisement
Harley can transfer honestly. Kid is supposedly a hard worker, good recruiter, and all but holy ****. Calling him a poors man JT is an insult to JT

Just LOL at these young WR's (outside of Hightower) who think they deserve more PT

I know they batted two down, but you gotta try a bubble and a swing pass or two to get something going. Kosi getting zero help out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back