Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pitt winning TOP 2 to 1. Not going to win with a second half like that, even if they checked out mentally after clinching the coastal.

Advertisement
Don't need to. Several others agreed with my take. Nice return for a TD but he does not have the football IQ to be a punt returner. The very next punt proved my point.
How did he prove your point? He cribbed one as soon as you said he doesn’t need to be back their. So he let a punt bounce 20 yrds that looked like it was going out of bounds. Is it a guarantee that we would have done anything if he fair caught the ball. Score would be 3-0 with DJ back their

Advertisement
I have a UM degree, you don't. But somehow you latched onto the football team. I hope we keep losing so you go away.

Oh you should never hope for loses, just like those guys who hope to lose just so the coach gets fired. Not good. Always cheer for Miami to win, no matter who is cheering or coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh you should never hope for loses, just like those guys who hope to lose just so the coach gets fired. Not good. Always cheer for Miami to win, no matter who is cheering or coaching.

Are you Canadian? If so, which territory do you reside in if you don't mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back