Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else notice with ZERO TE duties our STs has looked noticeably better with hartley??

lol

This has been one of the most frustrating Canes teams ever. The offence is infuriating, and the defense deserves so much better. Can I get one offensively explosive half to end the year here please? Remind me why I root for this program? I know they can do it - there’s talent all over this roster - this core was #2 in the country at one point - they were never really that good, but they surely aren’t as bad as they’ve been this year. Gimme one big time half to close.

WR just stink today. and Perry is throwing every ball with too much juice. Need to take a little off once in awhile.

Unless it's a pass five yards away he doesn't have to take any juice off anything. DBs are literally within ear shot of the wrs. the minute he loafs one it'll be a pick six and people will be screaming about him being inaccurate and a turnover machine. Wr need to catch the **** ball. It's been a problem for three years already someone needs to start lighting a fire under Dugans *** about already.

Advertisement
Can’t wait to start our offensive series with some new wrinkles.

Richt has been saving the playbook all year for the second half of the Pitt game.

Advertisement
Kenneth just wrapped up.

It was a great massage - as usual - but there was a funny moment towards the end.

While massaging my buttocks, one of Kenneth’s fingers accidentally slipped into my rectal cavity!

We shared a hearty laugh but oddly he did not remove his finger until I asked him to.
Kenneth is fortunate that the gerbil didnt bite his finger

Advertisement
I’m thinking a juicy, succulent breast of chicken.

Perhaps with a nice side of roasted potatoes and veggies.

And of course a delicious glass of organic apple juice.

:)

Thanksgiving weekend and no turkey sandwich with the moist maker?

I expected more from you, Kenneth and Adaku. Friend.

I have to say yhe announcers have been a'ight. Even though the one guy looks like he wants to sell me a meat pie. lollllllllllllllllllllllll.

Fantastic news, friends.

Kenneth just informed me he has a nice helping of his trademark sausage stuffing leftover from Thanksgiving!

It will go wonderfully with the chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back