Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We had JT during the losing streak. He's not that special.
You are a ******* idiot. The QBs couldn’t get him the ball and he was a factor when he got the ball. The offense and QBs suck. One player is supposed to single handily win them games? Dumbest post I’ve ever seen in my life.

Advertisement
The story of the first half is the poor play of the wide receivers.

Some said JT4 was a cancer in the locker room, well him leaving is making this group look like they just did chemo. My goodness.
They need to stay off social media and worry about hitting the jugs machine

They have some awful hands..... which is surprising how well they can blow up twitter with their fingers

Live update from the offensive coaches.
E7EABA3B-34DF-4B96-B539-48B29EE65A3B.gif

Advertisement
Way to go richt way to capitalize on the defenses stellar play. lmaooo what a fcking **** show this guy is.
the WRs have dropped about 13 passes so far. If you would actually watch the game and not look at box stats on ESPN you would know that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, here we are at the let Perry get experience and take his lumps learning phase. His completion rate is been ghastly this first half.

Have you been watching/?there has been 6 drops and a wr running like a greyhound at Dover without looking back for the ball

Coaches need to let into the WRs at halftime. Way too many drops are killing drives and not allowing N'kosi to get into a rhythm. Throws have been on point most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back