Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
When this many receivers are dropping passes and/or not getting open, it's not only on them.....it's coaching.

You either make them earn reps and you run drills endlessly to work on it. The route running is bad for many as well.
such a tired argument. For 3 years dugans has been a god, and this game everyone is dropping balls and now dugans is horrible. OK.

This needs to change. Come on offense. I'm all for team unity, but if I'm playing on the defense right now I want to kick the living crap out of everyone on the offense right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol @ people not thinking this is Richt's fault.... this is his offense... it's woefully unprepared... it's not 1 guy making mistakes...it's everyone making mistakes.

guys dont know their assignments on every play. on the other hand the defense ....

This. It’s coaching. All these drops....up to the coaches to get these kids mentally prepared to play. Manny has his D ballin

Advertisement
Richt may have a lethargic, archaic offense....but he’s right about us not being able to execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back