Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A TD here should all but clinch the game the way our D is playing. Anyone have any faith in a TD?

Did the NCAA pass a rule that we're not allowed to throw the ball between the hash marks?

I musta missed that one.

A crossing pattern would blow my mind. I'm fully aware it'll be dropped and they'd ask Langham or Cager to run it, but it sure would catch Pitt by surprise. Richts been waiting almost 3 years to use one.

Advertisement
Didn't Perry make a joke in an interview earlier in the week that he has the best hands on the team. Maybe that's the answer. Put Williams in at QB and throw to Perry.

Advertisement
Joe Jackson has had a great second half of the season. Matter of fact hes really turned it on since the FSU game

Advertisement
When this many receivers are dropping passes and/or not getting open, it's not only on them.....it's coaching.

You either make them earn reps and you run drills endlessly to work on it. The route running is bad for many as well.
Sure! You can coach talent but talent has to come through

Advertisement
Harley can transfer honestly. Kid is supposedly a hard worker, good recruiter, and all but holy ****. Calling him a poors man JT is an insult to JT

Just LOL at these young WR's (outside of Hightower) who think they deserve more PT

I saw Grimes play today and Anthony Scwartz, and both played excellent and scored TD's..... but MAYBE IT'S COACHING...EHH, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back