Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I don’t get roasted, but have our Special Teams become good over the last 2 games?

Advertisement
This is whats ****ing me off. This should be a payback game. WE should be playing to hang 50 on these guys.
Perfect storm of guys that play like they just graduated middle school, and a corch that calls plays like his kids are in middle school.

Advertisement
Didn't say that.....although i do hate his WR rotation strategy and his route concepts for certain guys, especially the big WRs.

Doesn't matter how well you recruit if you can't find a way to get them the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope I don’t get roasted, but have our Special Teams become good over the last 2 games?

If the punter kicked like this the last two years, those two 4-game slides may have been a lot less than four games.

Advertisement
i heard Richt on the radio speak 2 weeks ago and he stated with so much excitement that it was an added wrinkle to the ofense...(the game we had Jeff thomas go in motion) ..it was at that moment i knew this guy really doesnt have it. It was almost like an earth shattering thing for him and it was a simple *** motion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back