Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm fixing to finish my last beer stroll down Liberty City pick up a *****, and tell her your new name is "Miami Hurricanes Football 2018-19 Season. My name is Mark ****, and I'm going to find 4 Million ways to **** the dog**** out of you.

Could kick the tires on Mark Helfrich. He wants to be a HC again. Helfrich+Diaz=championships
Lmao absolutely not man..this not PS4..we need to develop this oline..”you can’t expect to be a good to great, great to elite football program with out consistently being able to block ppl” -Greg McElroy

Advertisement
If Mark can Bring in a guy who to run the offense that offensive skill guys can see themselves in like this defense we could be stupid good.

Manny by far the best hire Richt could have ever made. Gimme a guy that has some Fl roots like Manny who wants to eat and we could be unstoppable.

Advertisement
Since when does a kid named Rafael Araujo-Lopes have his last name pronounced lopes?..as in he lopes down the field.

L O P E Z

But when we are a 6 win team we can expect to get the production team from the Ocho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back