Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richter ******* a drive away with Evan and not trusting the guy who helped lead this team here was a move.

Advertisement
this game was all about heart and wanting something. Rosier might have balls but hes got no arm talent and cant make the throws needed to be a starting qb on a playoff contending team. On top of that our oline got their teeth kicked in all ******* game and for the most part so did the vaunted dline.

I don't get the Evan move. As bad as Rosier has been playing today, I don't get the move.

Kirby Freeman-esque performance by Rosier today.

I saw nothing wrong with a coach admitting to himself that his starting QB has zero change of moving the offense downfield.

outplayed by a 4-7 team. let that resonate with the team for a week. maybe they play with a sense of urgency vs clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herald had an article this week about all the attention the players were getting. Rosier couldn't even finish his dinner with a date. Some fan just sat down and started talking to him. The hype clearly affected them regardless of the staff's efforts to keep their minds on good play.

Advertisement
Time to hire an OC.

Right needs to recognize his strengths and weaknesses.

Down 10, in the 4th, to a ****ty 4-7 team.

This game is ENTIRELY on our offense.

We watching the same game? I've seen nothing but open WRs all game and Rosier throwing ducks.
I've seen us at the our 40 yard line then our Punter kicks a 20 yard punt.

Playoff talks are done. Time to focus on Clemson and the Orange Bowl.

What Mark Richt did on the last drive is unforgiveable. He waived the white flag in a game where we had the ball with over 10 minutes left...and the team noticed.

That was on Coker, Shannon, and Golden levels. I don't even know what to say right now.

ROSIER HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO FINISH THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD HE PLAYED IN THIS ONE GAME. Richt's lucky I'm not the AD...he'd be taking an Uber back to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back