Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again another game where we are getting held on every single play...

Advertisement
Right is a puss.. Terrible clock management and play calling. How does he just sit back and watch.If they somehow beat Clemson the Oklahoma will kill this team

I don’t understand how a team that has succeeded beyond my expectations this season still find ways to frustrate the **** out of me.

His coaching is micky mouse and he is a TRUE DETRIMENT to this team when having to make SMART DECISIONS! WHAT A CLOWN HE TRULY IS. PLEASE GET AN OC and let someone else make the decisions on the sidelines because he makes RANDY AND AL look like world beaters.

Advertisement
PItt is not a bad team...have lost some very close games. Canes offense needs to get going and fast.

But does anyone doubt we win this game? Not I . It can be annoying though. I hate playing bad teams as we play to the level of competition all year. Clemson doesn't scare me at all but Pitt and UNC do at times.

this is par for the course. Not even sure what to say at this point.

Richt really botched the end of the first half by not calling that TO after that 2nd down and goal play from Pitt.

But this feels like UNC all over again...

I will be so glad after this game we can only play great teams as we do not like to play teams below us as we are never pumped for crap like this . We will be up beyond belief next week .

Advertisement
Let's cut the **** here. Going NOWHERE with rosier unless the D absolutely stomps the **** out of teams like they did ND and VT. Him and feagles can have their walking papers

- Offense is sleep walking again

- Rosier looks like garbage

- Feagles has cost us serious field position

- THE ****** REFs refuse to call Holding or Pass Interference on Pitt - ITS UNBELIEVABLE

Advertisement
Its like Groundhog Day with this team

groundhog-day-driving.jpg

I don’t understand how a team that has succeeded beyond my expectations this season still find ways to frustrate the **** out of me.

refs aren't lettin em' play

idk what you people expect

oh hears a news flash on top of that, our offensive line is a joke I've been saying it all year

Advertisement
Richt never calls time at the end of the half every game you have opportunity to score he runs out the clock. Smdh!

The offense plays with no fire. They have to help the Defense out when they get the ball midfield after a turnover.

Same GameDay thread, different week.

Rosier sucks
Richt sucks
Feagles sucks
Refs suck

.....and we're 10-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back