Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don’t think Lanning is gonna let up either..he’s tired of the Prime Time crap too.
lanning runs it up regardless of the opponent; I love it [BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]#9 on Temple is ****ing me off. ******* guy is trying to start **** after every play.[/BGCOLOR]
#6 is to

Go back to the basement son. Don't cry about at me on a post during a game. You are not worth the time. Don't even know your tag fool.. And you are the stupid tool who made the not seen a game in person , lmao. Seen every game this year at home in my seats. Keep bringing it child.
lol you literally are the one who called me a dummy. I then called you out bc I knew who you were referencing. keep talking keyboard warrior. maybe I'll see you at the event w Frenk

Advertisement
of all the teams, really only FSU has a schedule so far and wins to merit a top 5 ranking. I think this is a perfect year to go on a BIG run w the parity around CFB. a lot of the elites are breaking in new QBs and our offense can score on anyone
But FSU also got pushed around by Boston College too.
You‘re right, if there ever was a year for a team to come out of nowhere and win, this is the year.

I think the best fb I’ve seen so far are coming from the Pac12 - USC, Washington and Utah… Oregon struggled mightily against Texas Tech. Let that sink in when looking at how bad Colorado is today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back