Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so am I genus. a lot of people are that dont actually live in FL. either way, thats what I think re Chaney. you dont have to agree.

for the future, at me if you want to talk ****.
Go back to the basement son. Don't cry about at me on a post during a game. You are not worth the time. Don't even know your tag fool.. And you are the stupid tool who made the not seen a game in person , lmao. Seen every game this year at home in my seats. Keep bringing it child.

Don’t think Lanning is gonna let up either..he’s tired of the Prime Time crap too.
He sure as **** is.

At halftime lanning said "I hope all those people that have been watching those other guys every week are watching now. We're not done yet" lol

“They’re playing for clicks, we’re playing for wins”

Am I allowed to like this guy?

Prime finding out about Division 1 football today. Halftime statement from Lanning: “They’re playing for clicks. We’re playing for wins.”
hes just seeing the gap between a **** team and a top 10 team. call it a course correction

Advertisement
Prime finding out about Division 1 football today. Halftime statement from Lanning: “They’re playing for clicks. We’re playing for wins.”
True but he talks a lot for a coach who started on 2nd and thinks he hit a double lol Mario stacked that team with talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back