Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They probably don't score there without that weak *** roughing penalty. We're fine. Gameplan is vanilla on purpose. Just tighten it up, make your calls, and keep it in front of us. Maybe bring a couple less exotic pressures to ***** with them instead of rushing just 4. Don't have to open up the playbook defensively too much here. We're still very firmly in the driver's seat in this game. No hysterical "oh god we're awful defensively again" boohoo **** necessary. I haven't seen them surgically pick us apart on a single drive so far, it's been a couple busts and soft *** refereeing.

Advertisement
Team is still a year away. Gonna lose 3 maybe 4 this year
No way we drop 3 or 4 and I’m not ready to say we go undefeated or any of that homer **** . But we need to relax a bit and understand that growing pains is part of the game. I’m just thankful these mistakes are being made now and staff has bye week to try and get it fixed and get our guys healthy before we face The honey 🐝’s 😎🚬💨💨💨💨💨💨

Well well look who's in last place in the ACC... yes I know conference play has barely started

1695504059820.png

Reactions: JD4
Boston College 14 - 42 Louisville at half time.

Obviously a let down week for BC after their SuperBowl against FSU last week...

Advertisement
The secondary has been bad today but I’m reassured that Guidry scheme and more experience as games go on will be okay given what we saw against Texas A&M

Also no idea how that balloon went in for a touchdown

That's a Pick 6 most of the time, because it was a floater over the middle, into the endzone.

I would agree Clemson, unc and fsu all loses. And Mario's track record suggest at least 1 more loss against a team they shouldn't lose to
So Clemson was tied with Charleston Southern late in the 2nd, UNC went to double OT with app State, and FSU went to the wire with BC who is getting boat raced right now…

But those are guaranteed losses because we’re only winning 24-7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back