Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1695503528624.gif

Advertisement
Jesus I hate our fans, all week leading up to this everyone’s saying we’re probably not covering because of the weather, the lack of energy, first road game etc etc…. Now we’re probably going to cover but since we haven’t played a perfect game we might as well shut the program down

Advertisement
Last year this game would be close lol, the team is on the up and up were *****ing about them scoring 1 TD in the first half. At full strength I think Miami is prob a 9-10 win team this year but UNC will show us where we are.

That's what soft coverage gets. It's my only complaint I saw in the A&M game and today.

If you're going to play soft coverage, it has to be catch and tackle. We are so far off that receivers are able to get another 10-15 yards after the catch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alright, I'm out of this chat. This is the level of stupidity that should be punished with a kick in the balls. Liking this should be punished with 10 kicks in the balls, cause you read it and liked it.
At this point everyone is just thinking you have a kink.

D needs to wake up. I know it's Temple but have some fn pride. Zero reason for the Owls to march down the field put 7 up, before half. Sickening.

Advertisement
24-7 at the half is fine

Pretty sure most predicted us 48-14 or whatever, so that’s in line with that

Yeah, I just wanted to see a comfortable, workmanlike win on the road. We don't need to be worrying about style points yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back