Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think it's time to start a dialogue on Lance Guidry. He might not be what we thought. He hasn't blitzed all game against temple and keeps putting a defensive end in to coverage. Do that against fsu they will light us up. Both times we dropped the end into coverage we got beat for big plays. Refusing to blitz and dropping ends into coverage is going to lose us a big game this year
Alright, I'm out of this chat. This is the level of stupidity that should be punished with a kick in the balls. Liking this should be punished with 10 kicks in the balls, cause you read it and liked it.

Advertisement
What the **** was that. JW and couch sleepin in the back end. Need kinchens back pronto

The secondary has been bad today but I’m reassured that Guidry scheme and more experience as games go on will be okay given what we saw against Texas A&M

Also no idea how that balloon went in for a touchdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea this defense isn’t very good right now. Pretty much all of them just going through the motions. ****, Williams doesn’t even look like he’s out there flying around like normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back