G Gru Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 16,451 Sep 23, 2023 #1,081 Great blocking there. Easy TD for Parrish
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,230 Sep 23, 2023 #1,082 Good
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,789 Sep 23, 2023 #1,083 Props to Restrepo he threw a nice block
L LongIslandCane Sophomore Joined Dec 12, 2020 Messages 916 Sep 23, 2023 #1,084 Let’s go X, block that ****
Go Canes!! Often imitated Premium Joined Feb 27, 2018 Messages 17,956 Sep 23, 2023 #1,085 I’ve counted 912 missed and/or ignored holds on Temple.
Mr. Dynasty1 Junior Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 18,642 Sep 23, 2023 #1,086 Good block from X and Williams
firstandcanes Sophomore Joined Oct 4, 2015 Messages 4,991 Sep 23, 2023 #1,088 chris2183l said: Temple sure is yapping alot for a team that looks like a$$ Click to expand... Reminds me of Miami the last few years
chris2183l said: Temple sure is yapping alot for a team that looks like a$$ Click to expand... Reminds me of Miami the last few years
GirthQuake Inner city recruiter Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 10,408 Sep 23, 2023 #1,089 Way to finish that drive
Ispyin ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮 Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 15,459 Sep 23, 2023 #1,090 Announcer - that’s a fumble. I know because I stayed at a holiday inn express Replay - full on confirms it’s a fumble
Announcer - that’s a fumble. I know because I stayed at a holiday inn express Replay - full on confirms it’s a fumble
Cribby All-American Premium Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 45,383 Sep 23, 2023 #1,092 Drive trucks through these holes lol
canesfan54 Senior Joined Jan 18, 2022 Messages 4,645 Sep 23, 2023 #1,094 I underestimated our point total for this game lol
Bender Lower-class user according to CIS leadership. Premium Joined Feb 9, 2021 Messages 16,200 Sep 23, 2023 #1,096 Up 24, in absurdly ****** weather. Easy.
RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,503 Sep 23, 2023 #1,097 There’s going to be a lucky franchise that signs X.. kids does everything you need and want a WR to do.
There’s going to be a lucky franchise that signs X.. kids does everything you need and want a WR to do.
jmw05g Recruit Joined Aug 12, 2015 Messages 201 Sep 23, 2023 #1,099 Keep the foot on the gas pedal. I took the over.
C CTCanes Recruit Joined Sep 24, 2017 Messages 4,993 Sep 23, 2023 #1,100 Nice play design and good vision by Parrish