Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
**** we can’t score TDs every drive we suck!
IX645CZEWNP73O7SN5ZX4QSA7U.jpg

Advertisement
@Cribby in theory who does mop up duty at Qb today? If you use Emery as your true back up, it’s his third and reshirt chance In jeopardy

I’m assuming jacurri has specific play sets as wrinkles in future big games while still staying under 4 but maybe today he gets some burn?
Emory would be my guess until games matter. If the unthinkable happened Emory would be the guy. JB is a gimmick guy this year and taking a shirt after 4 games

Advertisement
better be. a timeout to go for it or too many men on the field. otherwise that seemed pointless

Advertisement
TVD with a throw there that you can't consistently expect X to make. He isn't Colbie, if that's the only way to get him that ball, you have to find someone else in the pattern. Not to nitpick, but I do feel that TVD locks on to X on money downs, and teams will scheme around that as we move through the season.

Advertisement
I feel like we are developing tendencies when it comes to TVD to X. Dawson needs to ensure creativity if letting TVD look to X as first/only read.

You're probably right and I probably shouldn't care I'm just nostalgic about the old Big East rivalries. There's something nostalgic about going into Blacksburg with enter sandman roaring. Not crying a river over them struggling but we had some fun games with them (2005 game for some reason pops into my head)

Except for their old football team, I actually dig Blacksburg and VT. I like the mountain trail town vibe, that place feels like it's all about just drinking good beer and walking in the woods. They were just a pain to play when Bud Foster was dialing up those constant blitzes from all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back