Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good FG.

You gotta take the points and play defense for once. NC State shouldn't be running up the field on us like they have but Bakers sucks but you have to trust your defense with 6 minutes left and 3 TOs.

Advertisement
1. The stoppage was BS.
2. But kicking the FG was even more of a bull**** call. You don’t assume you get the ball back on the road against a team that has almost 500 yards of offense against your defense. Even if Miami gets a stop, you don’t kick the FG there.
3. This OL is the worst. Each game at least one lineman has a flurry of penalties or miscues that costs the offense points.

• Agree
Reactions: 3GC
Advertisement
The analytical virgin genius with the field goal kick down 7! The next bill belicheck!

Advertisement
I think that’s a smart choice. Very low chance we’d get in the end zone 3 consecutive plays
The previous plays don’t matter, they’re independent trials and don’t affect future results at all. You should have a better chance at a single play from 5 yards out, than an entire drive to get a td.

even manny is trying to get blake fired now letting him give up another TD on a crucial drive lmaooooo

Advertisement
This is what happens when you don't conduct a real search for a head coach and go the cheap route.

You get Manny

You get an undisciplined team

You get uneven recruiting

You get subpar assistants

You lose to teams you shouldn't

You get crappy coach speak after inexcusable losses

You get what you see in front of you

Advertisement
Stop blaming the refs, y’all sound ridiculous
I blame Manny. Who isn’t losing his **** on one of those refs if they’re reviewing a play to see you scored...after you just scored? I would’ve said negate that ****. I just got my TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back