Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At least addidas had their marketing engine going this week. I’m so sick of it. When I was in school wee didn’t need any of that. Get them off Twitter and stop the circus **** and focus on football and increasing iq

I know everyone is upset about penalties. But they are clearly a better coached team and it’s not close. Their offense is schemed perfectly against this defense and they have repeatedly attacked our weaknesses. They are playing with passion. Their specials are good. They are tackling. All the things we don’t do

Advertisement
You all who are crying over fake injuries just don't get it. You have to coach to win the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get Cam is running decent tonight but what happened to Chaney? After the last few games he deserved more of a role and had a good run early
Cam was upset so needed to let him play the whole game. He’s a junior and can run right up into the guard they way lashlee likes

Advertisement
literally shown we can take the top off their D...what do we do...go away from it.
and to top it off...king has been throwing some dimes...not all perfect..but enough to hang 50 on these fools..
its like he can't help himself from trying to be worlds best coordinator vs just win some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back