Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, this team just doesn't want to get over the hump.

We're like the addict that refuses to get clean. Goes a bit and just when you think he's beat it... We blow our paycheck and pawn all our electronics to go get high again.

We're not changing man

Advertisement
It's definitely got to the point where I just don't enjoy watching Miami anymore.
I have been feeling this way for years and I am the fool because I keep pushing the shinny red, Candy Apple button thinking the peeler (stripper for non hockey players) is going home with me and then I get hit over the head with a giant red hammer. I am the fool.

We got beat like this by scrub QBs literally every year since Diaz was DC here.

Bottom line is turnovers are a product of great defense, they shouldn’t be what you rely on to get stops.
People make jokes about Pickett when smart posters pointed out that we would have lost to Pitt with him. We haven't stopped a QB all year outside of FSU. They either miss wide open guys or their WRs drop open passes. This defense is ***.

Advertisement
Why would a recruit come play for this program? Please tell me. Imagine your financial future is on the line and you have to choose between Alabama and Miami. Honestly it’s time to quit calling these kids traitors. They are making the smart decision. I wouldn’t trust my future with this Mickey Mouse coaching staff either
Blake James and the BOT. Cancer.

If king doesn’t come back next year (idk why he would) we won’t even make a bowl game next season.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back