Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team is talented enough to not look like this.
Honestly I think the team plays to it's talent level. They flash on plays and then they disappear on plays - that's the type of player we have at the U right now.

If we had good coaches they'd play above their talent level.

We'll drop a couple more games before the season ends unfortunately.

Advertisement
If we don't come out and dominate the second half- and cut out these errors- it is clear to me that the Diaz regime is hollow.

Advertisement
****. USC -vs-Arizona State is at 9:00AM local time tomorrow.

Going back to the pee wee Optimist game time.

Gotta clear the field for the 95 pounder game at 11:30am. :)

Saturdays are the best sport days during football season.
Wake up early for premier league then college football the rest of the day.

This team will lose tonight , VA, Wake, and NC. Dumbest head coach and the dumbest group of players I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Mark Pope is worthless, Phillips & Roche are not that good but are excellent penalty makers. We don’t run the ball enough and don’t kid yourself because KING is average at best. He is **** poor on reading the defense on handoffs and is late almost all the time on his throws. If Manny wants to save his job he needs to fire Baker after they lose tonight. PENALTIES PENALTIES PENALTIES is a reflection on Manny and his inability to coach ! THIS TEAM SUCKS !
Lol @ you thinking firing Baker would make any difference. Manny is the ******* problem with this team, Manny & Manny alone.

5, yes 5 consecutive pitiful hires by the University of Miami administration and BOT has led to the **** we‘re watching in 2020

Advertisement
Does Manny say winning is hard and we are a rebuild again after this game?
I really like where your head is at right now. Halftime and wondering what the excuse machine will spit out in two hours. Let’s revisit this please.

if I'm NCSt...i feel **** good about where i'm at. made a ton of mistakes and didnt capitalize...
i would expect better football from them 2nd half..

Advertisement
Aight a little positivity for my end one last time - let’s get something going

Advertisement
I understand Knighton wanting to make something happen but sometimes you just have to take a knee and start at the 25.

At the end of the day Manny needs to re-evaluate this defensive staff and scheme.
He won’t do it. He’s worried that the higher ups will force him to hire a co-ordinator with a clue. Manny can’t handle that. He’s an insecure little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back