Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny Diaz could have Clemson's roster and he'd still lose games he shouldn't. ***** recruiting if you can't get guys to play.
Wouldn't that be a fine place to be though - having legit complaints about a talented team not performing to standard.

Advertisement
Even if Miami dominates the second half, people won’t be too happy regardless. That first half was embarrassing.

No matter what happens the second half the mopes and the so called slurpers have ammunition to make the main board insufferable until va tech.

Anybody in the coaching business in this thread. How do you walk into halftime thinking what you just did defensively was alright...You immediately blaming players? Or thinking to yourself, Man I need to change some stuff. I know my answer would be the latter

Advertisement
Letting them score anything more than 3 points this WHOLE second half is flat out embarrassing

Idk man Manny just doesnt have it...the problem is he’s learning on the job...he’s clearly trying to figure out his personality as a coach, the identity he wants for his team, how to sell a program, how to put together a staff...I think he should’ve started off a temple but we ****ed that up smh
Yes, we did. I was unhappy with the hire - but here we are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been five minutes since someone's said fvck Pope and fvck Wiggins....

Fvck Pope and Fvck Wiggins
Say It Loud GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back