Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one on the roster currently that has any business declaring for the draft. On TOS they had an article where an NFL scout was talking about Bolden saying he needs to stay in college and how he is a mediocre ball player.
Never stopped other ex-Canes

Advertisement
There is no one on the roster currently that has any business declaring for the draft. On TOS they had an article where an NFL scout was talking about Bolden saying he needs to stay in college and how he is a mediocre ball player.

I said weeks ago we might have 3 guys with NFL potential on the roster and got hammered for it. Im right.

The football we've played since the FSU game has been terrible.

I don't think Diaz is the guy as an Xs and Os coach. I'm hoping he's the guy as a recruiter - to do so we have to win enough games to save face. That's all I'm hoping for.

All this talk about talent - I don't see a whole lot of it on our sidelines anymore.
Manny Diaz could have Clemson's roster and he'd still lose games he shouldn't. ***** recruiting if you can't get guys to play.

Advertisement
Remember that little toss play early in the half? Why can't we get more creative play-calling like that instead of running up the gut for 0 yards over and over?

Even if Miami dominates the second half, people won’t be too happy regardless. That first half was embarrassing.
We should look at the whole body of work. You want to be a good team you don't play sloppy bad half regardless of the final outcome. We have 2 weeks to prepare and then come and play a half like this is unacceptable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The football we've played since the FSU game has been terrible.

I don't think Diaz is the guy as an Xs and Os coach. I'm hoping he's the guy as a recruiter - to do so we have to win enough games to save face. That's all I'm hoping for.

All this talk about talent - I don't see a whole lot of it on our sidelines anymore.

Idk man Manny just doesnt have it...the problem is he’s learning on the job...he’s clearly trying to figure out his personality as a coach, the identity he wants for his team, how to sell a program, how to put together a staff...I think he should’ve started off a temple but we ****ed that up smh

Advertisement
Save your health man. Don't get emotional about this crap. Manny is a *****.
I am doing deep breathing techniques. AT&T girl in, Manny out. AT&T girl in, Manny and Flo out. Sorry, can’t get behind Flo but who am I to judge.

Of course there will be the "QB played lights out against us" at some point people need to realize we just suck on Defense. Baker has got to go. Opposing coaches are 3 steps ahead of him every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back