Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why are our players constantly talking **** 247? Why can’t Minnie get them to focus on themselves instead of random UVA and NCST players?
Been like that since Al Golden and it ****es me off so much. Shut up and go play ball. Talk **** if you are up big.

Wow we almost made it out of a 1st quarter and no Amari targeting
He is getting smarter - if you are going to get kicked out, do it with only a few minutes left in the half so you effectively only miss half a game ;)

Advertisement
Not a slurper at all but if the players are in position to make an INT and drop it, is that on the coach or the player?

Too many are quick to start blaming coaches on every game thread, that's an agenda driven narrative.

We do something positive we were lucky or were bailed out, the opposition does something positive then is we suck fire everyone including the players.
Nah man. Not even close. It happens in every game thread because it’s the same **** in every game and we get worse not better.

If you don’t think that Rumph, Patke and Baker are getting a reasonsamountbof production out of the high 3 and 4 star talent they have and don’t need to be gone then Is have a hard time convincing you to take a free bottle of ice cold spring water in the Sahara.

Scaife needs to be benched

******* make an example of players ******* up or being ***. Wheres the fear of repercussion?
Haven't you heard this is camp No Repercussions. Where noone is held accountable and Nanny wants everyone to be friends.

Advertisement
Miami making bush league QB look like Elway is a tradition since I was a student. Just like playing crappy in the first quarter. Never changes. Uuuuggghhh.

Never listening to any CIS recommended OC's anymore cause everytime we get a wizard they come here and become trash.

What are they feeding the Miami hurricanes in the university? I just can't understand.....it's got to be a curse.

Advertisement
king is trying too hard to show everyone he can play QB in the NFL. Multiple times this season he has 8-10 yards if he’d tuck it and run, instead, chucks the ball out of bounds or forces a bad ball
This.

Take what they give you and let’s go

I fully believe he’s more worried about putting on good film than winning every down

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back