Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we lost penalties turnovers and special teams. **** you're supposed to lose.

Advertisement
What does offense have to do with not being able to force a punt? Some running back who has been there for years just ran for more yards than his whole career. I guess Rosier can’t tackle too. Look both sides of team sucked plus the special teams. Stop defending Diaz. He sucks too.

Everyone had a hand in this awful game except for maybe the WRs. Plenty of blame to go around.

Absolutely ridiculous! This may as well have been the 2005 Peach Bowl all over again. Except we got beat by the coach from Water Boy!

Agree. Rosier won’t be able to handle Lane Stadium.
Even BC that RB is gonna run for 250 at least the way the lbs played. The d line is gonna have to play all world for that not to happen.

Advertisement
Feagles is trash and I know he bet money against the team. Three straight shanks.. and nobody got in his face or anything.
Has anyone seen a D1 punter this bad before? He shouldn't even be playing D2

Fellas don't hurt yourselves or the kids or the ladies tonight. I lost a few hundred.. learned my lesson betting on richt. Sleep good fellas but unfortunately Richt will never get us to elite.
You thought this team was elite? That lucky 10 wins really gassed yall up.

Advertisement
The CEO is ultimately responsible for his team. The buck must stop with him.
It will be interesting to see the spin

Advertisement
Show up in the first half and it’s a one possession game. I’ve never seen tackling that bad in a long time.

Our “star” receiver” didn’t do a **** thing, defense gave up 20+, our punter punted about 20+, 1 decent return, simplistic offense, Homer didn’t play... (or did he), D-Line has 1 threat, refs weren’t fckin wit us as usual, and we got embarrassed on national tv. Fck tonight, fck rosier, fck CMR, fck Hartley, and fck Diaz. Go Canes
Our Star WR can’t do anything if we only target him TWICE the entire ******* game. The guy is a top 5 WR in CFB, no argument, and he’s targeted TWICE !

I watched so much good football this weekend. I even watched NC A&T, FCS, come back and win against ECU. With better QB play. Sure, he didn't make the hail mary throws, but that isn't a skill. That's ******* luck. I'd settle for mediocre and consistent over 2/10 for 100 yards, 2 td, 2 int.

Be done with Rosier or I just gamecast most games this year.

Its about time we call for a switch. There's no upside in keeping him on the field.

Advertisement
It’s time to give N’Kosi time to play! If this season is over since we don’t have the talent start all the freshman!

Did something tonight I don’t know that I’ve ever done.Turned the game off cause. I Couldn’t watch what was supposed to be a great team stink up the place.

Not sure I’ve ever been so embarrassed to be a Cane fan.

I’ve come to the conclusion Richt ain’t he answer.Hes a great ambassador for the program but like the UGA fans tried to tell us he’s not a coach to take your Program to the top

When MANNY learns to fill the fking gaps on run blitzes we will be fine. This outside blitz **** with a ****** *** qb is ***ing retarded and we get hit every time. Seems like a counter or trap every time we show blitz on edge.

hey man go look at my posts leading up to this game, i had zero confidence in this game

I predicted a defensive slug fest, but the offense just decided to "***** it"
Look at my long red line,,preducted a loss last spring. Don't start season with a SEC team.
First was referring to your fire Richt comment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back