Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have answered the following questions:
1. QB still not good! Trying to be nice.
2. O line still sucks.
3. Punter still sucks.
4. We are no were near being back to anything resembling our 80’s, 90’s or early 2000’s!

I would add what has become indisputable

5. Play caller/real QB coach/real OC Ritch sucks at those jobs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mofos just don't like Diaz. I think his d would look a whole lot better if we had at least a competitive offense

What does offense have to do with not being able to force a punt? Some running back who has been there for years just ran for more yards than his whole career. I guess Rosier can’t tackle too. Look both sides of team sucked plus the special teams. Stop defending Diaz. He sucks too.

Bring the hate, we won't lose again til Clemson pushes our **** in. Manny brings outside pressure on all these short runs then maybe not. College football isn't fluidity, It is week to week. I want to see an angry fking team from here on. FK it, we ain't losing again.
Wake up, and put the alcohol down.

Our “star” receiver” didn’t do a **** thing, defense gave up 20+, our punter punted about 20+, 1 decent return, simplistic offense, Homer didn’t play... (or did he), D-Line has 1 threat, refs weren’t fckin wit us as usual, and we got embarrassed on national tv. Fck tonight, fck rosier, fck CMR, fck Hartley, and fck Diaz. Go Canes

Advertisement
Bad officiating costs us another game....

anyone out there knows what crow tastes like??

I keep thinking that last years championship game featured not 1, not 2, but 3 freshmen QB's yet we have Rozier playing QB...go figure. Down 27 to 3 at the half and Rozier still on the field????? Crazy!

Fellas don't hurt yourselves or the kids or the ladies tonight. I lost a few hundred.. learned my lesson betting on richt. Sleep good fellas but unfortunately Richt will never get us to elite.

Advertisement
I watched so much good football this weekend. I even watched NC A&T, FCS, come back and win against ECU. With better QB play. Sure, he didn't make the hail mary throws, but that isn't a skill. That's ******* luck. I'd settle for mediocre and consistent over 2/10 for 100 yards, 2 td, 2 int.

Be done with Rosier or I just gamecast most games this year.

LOL if you believe that. We did nothing right man and it is amazing how stupid untimely penalties kill you. 2 and 1 hold, 4th and inches jump offsides, just dumb **** that cost us this game. We gave up way too early, coaches that is.
Penalties are apart of the game. LSU had fewer INTs and TOs.. We're not disciplined on defense or offense. We cut those in half and its possibly a different game but look at how erratic Rosier was on easy passes. Like I said, we probably split with them if we go head-to-head.

Advertisement
What does offense have to do with not being able to force a punt? Some running back who has been there for years just ran for more yards than his whole career. I guess Rosier can’t tackle too. Look both sides of team sucked plus the special teams. Stop defending Diaz. He sucks too.
When the defense only gets 4 plays to rest what can you expect. When the game was competitive LSU had to fight for every yard aside from 2 good plays.

With chump teams coming up and one L let’s ride with the Future
Perry or Williams
Rosier had a great 17’
Time to move forward
Richt needs to get some serious OC advice or just hire someone more qualified.
Defense needs a lot of work on a lot of things..
Better get it right before ACC games
Not sure if hoe is in the DNA or not.
WTF is up with 100 yards in penalties?
Are we that undisciplined? Elite Defense don’t do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back