Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thank **** I go to UAB and my alma mater is Wisconsin so I can just shrug and say, "hey, two out of three aint bad" for about 90% of this season.

Advertisement
Richt is done to me... Keep patting yourselves on the back.. We ain't elite just a mediocre program.

Nope. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, control the LOS and make Rosier beat you. They win 5 times out of 10.
LOL if you believe that. We did nothing right man and it is amazing how stupid untimely penalties kill you. 2 and 1 hold, 4th and inches jump offsides, just dumb **** that cost us this game. We gave up way too early, coaches that is.

The Richt Era is over. Should never have been started in the first place. You dont hire loser coaches who get fired and expect them to suddenly win big. Its idiotic. We deserve what we get for making such a moronic hire.

Advertisement
Absolutely ***** effort by everyone except Thomas, Willis, Dallas, and Hightower towards the end. Pathetic....

almost makes me wanna not watch anymore games until Rosier is benched

Advertisement
Advertisement
got beat in every phase of the game. yes #12 sucks but we were awful everywhere-that team did not have more talent than us

YAW YAW FOOTBALL YAW YAW. YOU CAN DO IT WATA BOY. WE LOST TO THE ******* SOUTH EAST LOUSIANNA STATE MUD DOGS GROUND KEEPER

4th and long and this guy throws a short pass. You couldn't make this **** up even if you wrote like ******* Oscar Wilde.

We just got beat by a team that completed sub 500 of the passes and under 150 yrds. Yet ya’ll think Richt ain’t the problem? He’s a choke artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back