Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm convinced we have the dumbest coaching staff in America!
Not once did I see any coach talking to a player that messed up nor did they challenge any play that could have been reversed.
Our QB is trash, our defense blitz'd too much, refs didn't make one important call, missed every pass interference call in the first half, and our team plays with no heart.
Only guys I like right now are Thomas and Hightower, you can keep the rest.

Advertisement
4th and 13 and you throw a 3yard down and out pass, game ended the way it begun.

Advertisement
That is typical Rosier. It’s is nothing new from him. It should be a GIANT red flag for Richt but it won’t be.

I've never seen running backs run up the middle so easily. This is crazy.

Manny Diaz has literally nobody in the middle of the field. If a RB breaks past the LOS its an automatic 1st down.
They ran that same run play over and over and we have no clue on how to stop it..

Yall acting like the defense has been trash this half. They're doing well. Rosier and this OLine simply failed. And the special teams ****ed the defense in the 1st half starting inthe 40 every ******* drive
Mofos just don't like Diaz. I think his d would look a whole lot better if we had at least a competitive offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
We've had some turnstiles on the OL over the last ten years, but not sure I've ever seen more free rushers in our backfield. Just saves us from watching Rosier overthrow open receivers.

What a joke, but this season is not all lost yet. If I’m Ritchie I would play the backup next week just see what we have going forward and choose a starter from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back