Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of Malik Maliking, you gotta wonder how some of those defensive drives play out if Bandy isn't ejected js

Advertisement
Happy to see the kids still
Competing on D. D didn’t play poorly. Richt and his offense sucked the bag.

Advertisement
Guys let’s be honest LSU offense sucks. Miami’s DB’s, the tackling and the lbs have been brutal. I thought the d line has been good but not great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
On all of the long runs the LB's just go in there 100 mph. No clue how to read gaps. Manny sucks at calling plays and he sucks at coaching too.

This team is predicted to finish 5th in the sec WEST. and we will win 9-10 games against scrubs like NC state and Duke. And yall will still say we back. F*** this s***. Richt couldnt cut it in the sec how the F*** we gonna be back. We took the gators ***** as our coach have fun supporting 9 win seasons that get no hardware for 10 years just like uga did

Advertisement
Guys let’s be honest LSU offense sucks. Miami’s DB’s, the tackling and the lbs have been brutal. I thought the d line has been good but not great.
Bad positioning I knew LSU was gonna hit that long run for a td, could see it coming. WE need pressure up the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back