Hightower is the *******s. What a man!
7DA96032-0B4A-4748-963E-5DAB2C090916.png
1EC28972-F4D2-4E87-9DA0-271D19DD2568.png
Forwhoever has the full picture

Attachments

• FD9CF51F-BE15-43D6-AA73-A195BCF302D8.png
    FD9CF51F-BE15-43D6-AA73-A195BCF302D8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Nice play call guyzzmmm! Guess you didn’t watch the App St. game.

Advertisement
ok so we can write Ahmmon Richards off as another Stacy Coley / Ryan Moore and move on now right? Go Hightower/Thomas..
Coley was productive throughout his career. His Sophomore was really the only yr we missed him. AR has totally disappeared...

Advertisement
Pardon my other insults. They were directed towards an a**hole starting beef with me. I really like Miami, too. ACC has good depth when y’all are competitive.

We haven't been competitive in the ACC since we've been in the ACC.

Advertisement
Since I obviously don't know this guy from Adam your taking up for a person that may or may not exist and,if she does, is someone who's appearance I couldn't possibly accurately know about. Why are you looking for something to get offended about instead if taking the comment for what it is (mindless trash talk?) Jesus
Your opinion counts, thanks for your input.

Advertisement
It would be nice to get a turnover here. Something. Anything

Jeff Thomas has played his *** off this game. Over 100yds this game. At least someone came to play. Great catch by Hightower.

Overall still a **** show but at least someone is trying g to compete. As to the LSU fans coming over here to gloat, unfortunately they’ve got every right too after this debacle. Not sure that I’d go do that on an opponents website personally because that just shows immaturity and lack of class. But we’ve done nothing to show tonight that they shouldn’t gloat.

Holding out hope that we can salvage the season and make it still count as a good year. But going 0-4 in the last 4 games, against bad teams and teams where we are striving to go isn’t getting it done. Richt has to shake things up, and now. Otherwise we won’t get back to where we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back