Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Showing some heart. Time for the Defense to show some also. Give us some building blocks for the future (this season).

Advertisement
It’s not like I’m the first to ever do it, but back to this a** whoopin’ y’all are getting.
Again, I came for a constructive convo about football, but you ruined that. I’ve done nothing wrong and you came for me unwarranted.

dont get you visor in a wad. Just fishy never having posted on this board until we are down big to leu. Seems like something a very insecure person with no life would do. you scream insecurity coming here just thought i needed to tell you that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice to see some urgency finally with that TD to Hightower. We throw up a prayer to Thomas since we have no choice.

Gotta love that 5 minute drive we had before. What a mess this offense is, but it isn't devoid of talent. Just ever know when you'll get a chance to see it.

Since I am a woman, you made a low class comment.
Since I obviously don't know this guy from Adam your taking up for a person that may or may not exist and,if she does, is someone who's appearance I couldn't possibly accurately know about. Why are you looking for something to get offended about instead if taking the comment for what it is (mindless trash talk?) Jesus

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back